- Breakfast helps replenish your energy and refuels the body and brain to kick starts the day. It ramps up your metabolism by producing necessary enzymes.
- Studies have shown that kids who eat breakfast regularly perform better academically, have better health and are more energetic.
- Skipping breakfast makes you susceptible to food cravings; impulsive eating and you are more prone to eat more calories and make unhealthy choices for the rest of the day.
- Studies have shown that regular breakfast eating people have significant lower risk of being overweight and lose weight more successfully.
- According to Harvard medical school, A healthy breakfast reduces the risk of heart attack, stroke, type two diabetes and heart failure.
- By including fresh fruits and veggies in your daily breakfast, you can easily meet your daily quota of fruits and veggies recommended by health professionals today.
- Eating a healthy breakfast has also been associated with improved nutrients intake. If you skip breakfast you miss out on vital nutrients such as fiber, vitamins and iron which you are not likely to make up for during the rest of the day.
Walk- get fit one step at a time
walking is the safest aerobic activity which is gentle, easy and can be done anywhere anytime without spending a dime.
Fresh vs frozen- fruits and vegetables
Frozen produce, the veggies in the bag, are the best alternative to fresh produce out there. However, the quality and nutritional value of frozen produce has been a matter of concern for many. Here are certain facts to help address this concern.
Eat Breakfast To Lose Weight
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day for adults as well as for children,It helps replenish your energy and refuels the body and brain to kick starts the day. It ramps up your metabolism by producing necessary enzymes.
This is featured post 4 title
Replace these every slider sentences with your featured post descriptions.Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.